Straight hair is soft, beautiful and full of body. Sometimes a girl wants to take a walk on the wild side and get a little bold. Beautiful big waves are in. This guide will teach you how to transition your straight locks to beautiful wavy, bouncy hair. All without heat.
- Section your straight hair into four sections.
- Within each section, part your hair three ways.
- Take flex rods and begin to roll each section to the top of your head.
- Do this until your entire head is covered in flex rods.
- Let the flex rods set overnight.
- In the morning, take the flex rods out carefully from each section of your hair.
- The results are beautiful, sexy waves.